Experiment Station Barn
Date: 1913 Size: 470x260 pixels
The Experiment Station barn in 1913 stood in approximately what is now the front yard of the President's Home.  The house at left with two chimneys was the Duggar home.  It burned in 1937, and the President's Home was built on nearly the same spot.  Across the street from the barn, where the Swingle Fisheries Building stands today, the college pastured its prize bull.
Thumbnail   Small Image   Full Image